Open Question: filling out a SF 86 for TSA Credit questions?

I had a Rooms to go from CITI BANK That i charged off and i was put on payment plan for 4 months to pay off.. I have 2 months left.. Should i put YES that i have a charge off. and if i put yes, that means I am yes to delinquent 180 and 90 days. Will this let me not clear on clearance? Is this really about integrity (they want to see if i will tell the truth) and it they will still hire and this wont hender me? I ask because they did a credit check already so they know what i have already ,. The full credit check was completed on the agency dashboard. So why ask these questions. I am going to put yes, but very curious on the whole concept. Had an account or credit card suspended, charged off, or canceled for failing to pay as agreed? Been over 180 days delinquent on a debt? Currently over 90 days delinquent on a debt?