Open Question: How much should I charge my friend to build a website for his business?

My friend Pete owns a bar and grill and he offered to pay me to help him build a website for his business.I have never built a website before but I am computer savvy and I know I will be able to do so using website tonight. The website is not going to be anything too involved, just a basic website advertising the business that includes photos, menu, events, possibly coupons, map-quest and various other entities to help promote the business and attract customers. Since this will Be my first website how much money would be fair to charge him? He has plenty of money and I am flat broke so I don't feel too bad about accepting a payment for my time especially since I work and go to school full time it will take allot of time out of my weekends.