Open Question: Has anyone had any success with getting a Making Home Affordable Modification while on unemployment?

I have been on trial payments for a year. During that time, they said that Chase was understaffed and the process was taking more time, but keep making the modified payment. Guess what? The modified payment is only good for 3 months, then they start compounding your past due balance and putting your loan in extreme default. In addition to the issue, they asked for the same documents like 15-20 times...saying they never received the documents. This was a flat out lie. I numbered the pages and they had all of the other documents, but everytime they managed to say one was missing. Obama needs to take action. This is his program and it is being abused and poorly managed. I believe the servicers are keeping people in trial modifications, with no intention on accepting the application but it hides the number of actual foreclosures. Also, they create the appearance of complying with the government program. I have been denyed 4 times, each time for being on unemployment. I make the changes and they start the process and then Freddie Mac denies the mod because my main source of income unemployment. Who is this program helping? Idiots that bought more house than they could afford? Idiots that signed up for ARM's? I didnt buy more house than I could afford, I lost my damn job because Ford and GM decided to move supplier manufacturing to Mexico and no one in America could afford their cars.