Open Question: what is a good full time job for me?

i have been a part timer all these years since the year 1990. to tell you the truth i thought i would never meet anyone in my life and i just decided to become a part timer all my life.then i met wendy and i want to support a family now. i am currently working at the a&p supermarket part time. i also had other jobs part time and i have been with the a and p since 1994. would anyone know what would be a good job for me and i thought maybe to become a security gaurd or a janitor. i even applied at a few warehouses and other companies to work full time. any help would be appreciated and i really need a full time job.i went to college and have two certificates. one in media technology and the other in history studies. please don't insult me and any website would be helpful. i might even go for a cdl. please help me and i might also see an employment placement person. from,eugene