newark airport

Newark Airport?
I'm flying into Newark pretty soon where my mom will meet me at. So I will be arriving in terminal a and she will be arriving in terminal b, after the airport map that i looked at it looks like i can't catch the train to get to the other terminal. So anyone who works or has been in the airport many times how do I get from Terminal A arrivals to Terminal B arrivals, is there a way to access the train once you've gotten your luggage, or is there a bus that runs between terminal arrivals? I am arriving about 30min first but i have a domestic flight while she will be on an international arrivals therefore it'll take a while for her to come out, is there a way i can meet her in terminal b without a problem? she doesn't speak english only french.

Answer :
The escalators to the airtrain at EWR airport is located on the departures level in all terminals, and runs every 3-5 minutes. The baggage claims are located on the lower levels of each terminal, so depending on how much luggage you have and what the weather is like, you just might elect to walk it rather than take the train. It's only about a 10 minute walk. If not...just follow the signs for the 'AirTrain', make sure you're getting on the train to terminals B and C, get off at your first stop (B), and follow the signs down to customs/international arrivals on the lower level. Good luck!
How can you get to Newark Airport from LaGuardia Airport?
Is there a shuttle system at LaGuardia (preferably located within the airport) that can take me to Newark Airport? I was then planning on taking the NJ Transit train departing from the Newark Airport to get to my station. Would this be complicated for somebody who hasn't done this before or should it be fine? Thanks in advance. I know I can get to Newark from New York Penn Station but Penn Station is not exactly near LaGuardia from what I understand.

Answer :
Ask at Newark or at your airport of original departure about a shuttle or for train info. If you board the plane to Newark and still don't know, ask a crewmember. They usually know all about this type of stuff. They should be able to help you get there easily. There is usually a very direct way of getting from one airport to the other.
What is the best possible transportation from LaGuardia airport to Newark airport at night ?
My flight will reach at LaGuardia airport at 10:35 PM on Friday. I have hotel booked near Newark airport. Need to go to Newark airport with my kid and wife that night. Again next two days i will be in NY to visit places in NY. Please suggest me the best way to reach Newark airport from LaGuardian airport on that night. Please give the details if possible. Please think the cost effectiveness also.

Answer :
If you don't want to deal with waiting for public buses, you should probably just pay for a taxi or shared van like SuperShuttle to take you to NY Penn Station. From Penn Station you can take the NJ Transit AirTrain to Newark Airport (the last train is usually about 1:40 am).