watch lunar eclipse online

Where do i view tonight's lunar eclipse live online?
Title says it all. I am looking for a LIVE astronomy page that has a LIVE feed of the partial lunar eclipse tonight. Preferably a Australian one so i don't have to be up at 3 in the morning.

Answer :
dude, if it's live it's live the best place to see it is in the sky
Any One See lunar eclipse online ?
Any One See lunar eclipse online ? Send Me link online

Answer :
I should have! IT was foggy outside so I couldn't see it!
where can i watch the lunar eclipse today ONLINE LIVE?
..the moon decieds to hide over my roof..and i cant go outside..b/c i'd get introuble.. so is their a place ican go online to watch it live? i actually want to watch it live, not like after 10hrs it aired.. thanks.. and plz give me the links for east coast.,,,

Answer :
nasa.gov