Open Question: will my landlord evict me if....?

i let my dad move in temporarily with my brother. that was last september.... they haven't paid any rent, utilities, they eat all of my boyfriends and my food. they have trashed my apartment. in short, i'm now 4 grand in debt because of their shenanigans. i want them out NOW. i want to start the eviction process, theyve been here long enough to be a resident but are not on the lease. my dad constantly tells me that i'ma b*tch, im selfish, im a loser, im an idiot, ect. he bombards me with so much verbal abuse. i even have to take medication because of all the stress i'm under. im depressed, i have an anxiety disorder, all of which my dr has related back to the stress of my dad moving in. my rental agreement stated that i can't let people move in unless they're on the lease, i don't want to break my lease but i cannot endure the problems they are causing.