Open Question: Should this venture be regarded as entrepreneurial? Is the owner a true?

CASE STUDY Following is a statement in which a business owner attempts to explain and justify his preference for slow growth in his business: I limit my growth pace and make every effort to service my present customers in the manner they deserve. I have some peer pressure to do otherwise by following the advice of experts รข€" that is, to take on partners and debt to facilitate rapid growth in sales and market share. When tempted by such thoughts, I think about what I might gain. Perhaps I could make more money, but I would also expect a lot more problems. Also, I think it might interfere somewhat with my family relationships, which are very important to me. Questions: 1. Should this venture be regarded as entrepreneurial? Is the owner a true entrepreneur? 2. Do you agree with the philosophy expressed here? Is the owner really doing what is best for his family? 3. What kinds of problems is this owner avoiding?