Open Question: Can I trademark a name used to describe a group of people? (i.e. "Totally Rad Surfers")?

Please bare with me, this might get cheesy. Let's pretend for a minute that I own Tubular Surf Co. (this entity is fictional, as far I know). At Tubular Surf Co., our workers are known as the "Totally Rad Surfers". We are able to sell surfboards (the only product we carry) thanks to our employees, who make some of the surfboards and keep the other ones in mint condition until they are sold. Could I trademark the name (Totally Rad Surfers) which would refer to the company's employees (not the surfboards) and what they do for the company? (Can the employees be considered trademarkable goods or services?) Also, if it IS possible, what classification of service or good would they fall under? I appreciate any help!