Open Question: Husband looking for work!?

Ok I have been with my boyfriend for 4 years which in some counties legally puts us as husband and wife. We have 2 beautiful babies 5 and 19 month both girls. When I first met him he was working a 8-10 hour job at our local truck stop making about 400 every two weeks. At this time we only had our now 5 yr old. I meet a now ex friend of mine on mom's cafe website and she told me of a job he could get. Well after three weeks of working the 11-7 shift and getting no sleep barely he got the job. The placement was called St Marks Powder Plant in St.Marks Florida only about an hour from where we live now. We moved closer to his job and he worked there for 3 years until Bush made is law that no one can work a state or state related job if they have probation on their record being Juvie or not. Wel after 3 dedicated years at this plant he was let go. He would then find work at a junk yard only to be promised a job closer to home. Well that job fell through and the manager was just pulling his leg. He never got the job and since was told he was getting a new one he informed his boss with a 2 week notice. Well that was 6 months ago and still no work. His father is our neighbor and a retired vet. Sadly he cant move away from here due to his dad's mental state. I on the other hand have put in to letting him know where ever the best pay is im going. Well hes still is out of work as of today and is still looking. Can anyone that is in the Tallahassee Florida to Thomasville Georgia area please help me find a job for him. I am also looking but I am willing to relocate like I said if the pay is good along with good hours. I love him dearly but as my policy goes my kids come first. I am currectly in school and we are living off of my quaterly checks along with his dad paying our rent,light and water. I am covering our phone,net and our kids needs. Along with putting gas in his car for him to job hunt 3 times a week when he can. Our 5 yr old has a couple medical problems and the gas mainly goes to her being taken to the doctors appoinments. I also do not have my drivers ID so this also limits me at this time till I am able to get it this month. Please like I said before I am despreate to get him working or myself which ever happens first. I cant handle the fact that this is breaking our relationship up because I cant afford to keep doing this. The stress alone is causing my medical probs. I would be willing to do what ever it takes to get some kinda income in this home. Can anyone from the Tallahassee Florida - Thomasville Georgia Area help us thank you kindly. Please IM me at tippy_85_99 on yahoo. Please No Rude comments..