Open Question: Unfair dismissal? Help! Disaplinary went unfairly.?

Hi, I have just had a disciplinary meeting today with my employers saying it because of gross misconduct for not following till procedures. I had a work colleague and good friend to help me out during the 1 hour 40 minutes meeting. At the end of it they made up go away for 25 minutes for the manager doing the disciplinary to decide on the course of action. He sacked me straight away. This upset me as it would with any one however they made lots of mistakes with the actual disciplinary. The manager was very forceful with his words at one point he said "don't mess with me" and pushed his hand out. He also over spoke me a lot. The managersRepresentativee spokeas welll at points in the meeting and when I was told to go away for 25 minutes, both the manager who was at the meeting and the manager who decided on thedisciplinaryy where chatting together about my meeting. What chances do I have for an appeal? My employers really upset me sacking me, I am a loyal and hard worker, help the managers all the time and very flexible. I feel like they are getting rid of me because they have two girls coming back at the same time frommaturityy leave. What I did wrong on the tills didn't even cost the company money nor and product. Ibasicallyy did a refund for no reason and I got sack for that harmless mistake. Someone talk to me about this. What they think on this.