[ Politics ] Open Question : Do I have a speech problem?

I never had a speech problem until someone told me what stuttering was. Sometimes when I inexplicably think about stuttering while talking, I start to stutter. It's not uncontrollable, in fact I don't think people even notice. Just a few minutes ago, I said to my mom "The problems with the asterisks.......next to them are the ones I wasn't sure I got right." I paused after I said "asterisks" because I was afraid I'd stutter on the word "next." I didn't stutter though, I mouthed the word because no sound came out. I had to pause for a second until I could say "next." My mom didn't notice though, but I felt stupid and retarded. This happens 1-2 times a month. In addition, I repeat words occasionally when stuttering is on my mind (ex: "No, I'm just, I'm just a volunteer. I recommend asking one of the librarians over there.") Do I have a speech problem? I think it's psychological because I only stutter when I think about it. I also seem to be obsessed with my speech because when I mess up while talking, I don't stop thinking about it for a very long time. HELP. I'm 15.