[ Singles & Dating ] Open Question : My ex boyfriend liking me again?

K so i am 15 way young to be to serious in a relationship. And my "ex boyfriend" broke up with me over a lame text message not to long ago. He said in the text message that he still liked me alot he just wants to get used to being friends so we can talk to each other and be ourselves. (pretty lame i know but not a big deal right?) and apparently he still likes me. His friends told me does and my girl friends even asked him and he said things like not really, kinda, and sort of. and i still like him to. But he also said when he broke up with me that he will ask me out again. And he told my friend this too. But I am just wondering if he really will...he's been flirting with me alot in the pass like cheezy things like throwing me in the pool and picking me up and throwing me and around and stuff. But my other friend likes him too. and she can talk to her alot easier then i can..so do you think he will fall for my friend again?