[ Singles & Dating ] Open Question : Will he answer me or is there anything I should do to ensure we talk again?

I've had a crush on this guy for six months now. The problem is he lives in Florida so it's kind of difficult to play hard to get. I'm 24 and hes 25, so we're not that young...anyway, I've been talking to him through text and internet ever since I spent two days with him in February (as just friends nothing happened, we were with another couple) I was always the one to initiate the conversations. Well I just visited my aunt who lives in Florida and before I went (2 weeks before) I let him know the dates I'd be down there and told him to call me if he wanted to get together. Well, he texted me the first day I got there saying "Florida" and then it was small talk, he had to work the rest of the week. I left my phone at my aunts for two days, by mistake, and the day I got back which was Friday i had two missed text messages from him, one at 9am saying, "Have any plans for tonight" and one at 3pm "marlins game at 7?" needless to say I texted him saying I'd love to go, we went out to the game then to dinner, had a great time and then the next day I texted him saying, "I have to know and I need you to be completely honest, do you see us as just being friends or is there a chance there could be something more between us?" and he never responded. That was more than a week ago. Did I blow my chance? (Well I know I did) but is there any way to salvage this? I mean I know some of you might think I sound desperate, but there was definite chemistry between us and it's extremely hard to find guys like this one...Sorry if this was too long