[ Safety ] Open Question : Red light camera, am I in the clear?

As I was going to work this morning, I went to one of the dreaded red light camera enforced intersections. I got into the right lane, stopped completely, and started to make my right turn, but halfway through my turn I realized that the oncoming traffic had gotten a green turn arrow at the same time I started my right turn, so I just kept going since I was ahead of them and didn't want to make things worse by stopping (I would have been blocking the entire right lane) Do you think I have a ticket coming in the mail? My buddy had told me that I will most likely not, since the people with a green arrow DID have a left lane to turn into, and I had a right lane to turn into, and we just happened to start going at about the same exact time. Also, I am in the Chicago area of Illinois.