[ Singles & Dating ] Open Question : How do I get over my ex of almost 6 years?:(?

I'm 23 years old. I broke up w/ my boyfriend of almost 6 years in April of this year, and in between that I had one failed relationship. (1 mon relationship that started in june). I broke up w/ my ex because I didn't feel "the spark" and I fell out of love and i though it was the right thing to do then to stay in the realtionship when my feelings have changed. now hes w/ this girl and he won't even speak to me, won't even go anywhere i am (we have mutual friends) and he said some really hurtful things like i wasted almost 6 years of his life. now i really regret breaking up with him, i'm not sure if its the companinship i had w/ him or if its actually him. idk what to do..how long will this take to get over? am i over it? what should i do :(