[ Trying to Conceive ] Open Question : Just a little confused, wouldn't my pregnancy test be positive by now or is it too soon? advice needed!?

This may be a little complicated but I ovulated 10 days ago, and my cycle since the miscarriage has been 26-29 day cycle which would mean I should expect my period tomorrow, but my cycle before the miscarriage was a 26-32 day cycle( the miscarriage was 6 months ago), I know I shouldn't have taken a test so soon but I just couldn't help it, i have had sore nipples the last week or so, fatigue, and cramping, My husband and I just started trying again this month and we had sex around ovulation, my question is if I expect my period to start tomorrow wouldn't a test be positive by now even though I'm only 10dpo? My last pregnancy in Jan I actually tested at 16 dpo, because I was on a 26-32 day cycle but now my cycle has changed since the miscarriage and I'm just not sure what to think, I do plan on waiting and taking a test with first morning urine but what do you think?