[ Hair ] Open Question : are all of you blonde girls like that?

are all blonde chicks that fast when it comes to slapping guys across the face so fast we can't catch or block their hand? or duck under it either. i used tot hink my reflexes are fast, but these 2 cute blonde chicks slapped my face and it's impossible to block it. both left their damn right hand smack handprint on my cheek, turned my face, sucks! first one just froned, flipped her right hand out fast and *SLAP!* second one was a hot model type and she was like "uh, creep!" and lifted her right hand up, and *SLAPPED* she's too fast for me too, damnit! i'm too slow against them. you ever had a guy block your smack, or duck so you missed? or they can't? are you all that fast? i tried the best i could, but they're too fast i guess.