Open Question: Why do I keep doing this?

I've got into the habit of reading over and over when I read. What I mean is, I'll read a sentence, but then I'll have this urge to read it again because I 'didn't read it right' the first time. It's hard to explain, but as I'm typing this I keep reading it over and over, getting slightly stressed out at the same time. It's like I feel like I'm not taking in what I read (even though I am), so I read it again. It is frustrating because sometimes I will repeat one of the words in my head (reading it out loud in my head), saying it slowly to make sure it's done right. I'm not even sure what I mean.. but basically I have this urge to read the same things over and over because I just don't feel right until I've done this (and a lot of the time I still don't feel right) Is this some form of OCD? Oh, and I don't mean that I read the same things every day.. I mean that when I read something, I will reread it several times until I either feel satisfied (which isn't often), or until I get too stressed out and stop myself reading it again.