Open Question: 14 loosing a stone or more!?

Im 14 years old. and i want to loose lots of weight im 5'5 and 10.10 stone! :/ i do have a big build and dont have flobbering fat everywhere, imm not fat im not comferatble with my body and would feel better a lighter weight! i am a very fuddy eater, i have a physolocical problem because i can not eat alot of foods without gagging! for my diet i would like to take: breakfast: half glass of cranbury juice, cornfalkes and 5 carrot sticks, lunch a butter roll bottle of water and an apple.when i come home from school ill have 2 points of water and carrot sticks before dinner. dinner is my problem because of my eating issues. i do not like any sauces, i like pasta, rice, meat and chicken i do not like potatoes or any vegs except raw carrots. dont tell me to eat something different because i cant, so for diner tomorrow i will have 1 grilled rasher and pasta. then water for the rest of the day. and i will either cycle or run for about 45mn-1h everyday and do workouts from youtube in my room and 20 mins on the trampoline! can i do it? someone give me ideas for my dinner please?