Open Question: Need Someone In The Field of Social Science to Do Informational Interview W/ For Careers and Life Styles Class?

For my Careers and Life Styles class, I have to find someone in the field of Social Science to do an Informational Interview with them since it's my field of interest and ask them these four open-ended questions so if anyone is in this field can you please be my interviewee and answer them for me? Here are the questions: 1.) What made you want to go into this field of study? 2.) How has your education prepared you for your career? 3.) What are your career goals? 4.) What particular skills and qualities do you bring to the workforce and what other skills would you like to develop in the future? If anyone can help me out with getting this assignment done by answering these interview questions, I would really appreciate it. Thank you very much.