[Education of the third degree (university +)] it is not known: Which is a good excuse [xen]. ; AID! (10 points)?

For one what good excuse does not give the confidence of the exact day? It had another abundance of entrustings that does (or that cannot he imagines how many)! But, I am tryin really as much to hardly finish while it can! I did not finish all. Only 2 remained for 2 other subjects! \ I really did not sleep by the 2 similar nights where they put to me under oath! perhaps 3 hours only! (`of cepillado m of I so that I speak to the professor before our category, but does not have any idea what says inside! Ideas? I ASK ( even if it enough to us gave to time to put under! P.S: (I know that it is my error that I hoped until last the one L. for I do this! He was ill for one week and it could not do them really before).