[ Polls & Surveys ] Open Question : What Should I Do? I Really Wanna Be In Hollywood, How Can I Do That?

hey guys i know it sounds corny and maybe kinda funny to you but hey i've got a burning desire and thats my dream. iand yeah im not talking about being a wonder-woman. I just want some action in my life like the terminator salvation. something like that, something that resonates my heart. something thrilling. and yeah its become my obsession but i've got no idea how am i gonna do that, to probably make it to hollywood. and please dont answer if your answer's meant to be perverted. any idea? and let me tell you something, I'm a PROFESSIONAL BUM, got no money to settle in LA or NYC. so any ideas? to be a second jennifer anniston is not my desire, I like aCTION and i'd rather want to be working with daniel crag