[ Diet & Fitness ] Open Question : Please analyze my routine..?

I am trying to gain 10-20lbs of muscle in the next 4 months and need to seriously increase my strength and cardio abilities. I am currently 5'5 105lbs with a 16% body fat. Meals: Breakfast: big glass of soy milk mixed with carnation instant breakfast Snack: apple, banana, or grapes Lunch: PB&J sandwich with carrots, celery, cucumbers, and ranch dip Snack: granola bar Dinner: 5 days a week skinless chicken breast, wild rice, and a roll Snack: popcorn **I also occasionally munch on trail mix throughout the day. I also am drinking water throughout the day, occasionally mix in fruit juice or soda (1-2 sodas a day because I am a caffeine addict trying to ween myself off of that crap) Exercise: 6 days of the week I do 30min cardio (run, bike, swim) 3 days of the week I include strength training for alternating legs and arms, but do core everyday *as I progress I am slowly increasing repitions and weight. Is this a good program for my goals?