[ Friends ] Open Question : Is my best friend gay?

Hi everyone. I am currently wondering if my best friend is Gay. He has a girlfriend, and he is in contact with her all day everyday, never stops talking, even when I am around, like texting through the night and when he is with her, never lets go of her. He is like this with all his girlfriends, and is a very fast mover. Like "over-straight" at times, could this be a cover up? He also can be quite homophobic around people, but when he is around gay people, this somehow leaves him. He can be very touchy and seems to enjoy wrestling with me, and basically being all over me. He also can be a bit of a "sheep" because, he seems to agree with most of my opinions and things that I say, and seems to act like me, for example, around most people he would happily admit he likes to drink. But around me, because I'm a non drinker, he can often say how he doesn't wan't to go out drinking. There seems to be a lot of evidence against him. He is also Christian, so could this be why he wouldn't want to admit it. Is he maybe trying to "over compensate" or something. I'm really starting to think that he is.