[ Higher Education (University +) ] Open Question : What classes should I take Junior and Senior year?

I wan't to go to a good college/med school and become an anesthesiologist. I moved schools before Sophomore year so I didn't take AP Euro(the only AP course for Sophomores at my school). I'm currently taking all Honors: World History,Chemistry,English 2,Algebra 2( no geometry offered at the middle schools in my old district unlike at the district i moved to.So the class is full of freshman really). French 2 and Cross Country are in there also. I'm going to finish with a 4.5 GPA this year for sure, because the classes seem easy. I want to take AP US History, AP Biology, AP Physiology, Honors Pre Cal, French 3, and Cross Country(and Track during spring). I'm going to dedicate myself to these classes next year instead of half-@assing classes like I always do( Always finished with 4.0 and above throughout school). Are theses classes good enough? Senior year i plan on taking 3 more AP, but I still don't know which. It's going to be AP Chem for sure but i still don't know what the other 2 will be. All i think about now is why I didn't join AP Euro, because that couldv'e helped a bit. I can't take it back and it's too late to join. How good of an impression can I make to the colleges I will apply for? I remember teachers telling the class that they only look at Junior and Sophmore year. So will the Senior year classes go unnoticed? What should I change if anything in my 2year schedule?