[ Law & Ethics ] Open Question : Another Texas child support question!!!!!?

I had a baby by a veery money hungry girl just as i joined the military...to make a long story short the relationship didn't last long AT ALL and she tried putting me on child support while I was deployed. Okay now that you know that.....she bragged repeteadly about how she thought she was going to get 6 or 700 monthly( which is more than enough to live off of in south dallas specially if your on gov. assistance, im from there I know first hand) and she didn't even try to tell me about the court date for child support ...I slipped up and found out(facebook gets ya!!!! , ne who my I was giving her WAY more than 700 a month just out the kindness of my heart and paying ALL her bills.....on top of this ....she bought the child nothing he steady ordered the child clothes shoes ETC from off the computer while i was on orders diff. places. I did all this for a girl that doesn't want to have anything to do with me and don't even want me to have anything to do with my child....no matter hooow hard i tryand still try. Now that you got the just of the type of female im are dealing with. This girl didn't do her research ...IM A GUARDSMEN....& just always found a way to stay mobbed. So when i returned from Iraq AND Finlay went to court and gave MY dd214 (states i was off orders) so they went off ME making 13 / hr at a civilian job 40 plus hrs.....MY child support is 210/month..AND BY THIS POINT I FELT LIKE THAT'S ALL SHE DESERVES......(her mom is the main caretaker for the kid he lives with her, and any money she gets from me she buys him nothing)...she asked for a evaluation.....(thinking im on orders)....but now im working only 12 to 15 hrs /week and I am a full time student , and now have a wife and another child to take care of also......honestly I really cant afford for child support to be raised to be perfectly honest....im a guardsman which means I live a average normal life and try to make ends meat like everyone else....SO what im asking is what will probably happen at this hearing.....and in all honesty I give the child everything he could ever want and need....I just DO AND WILL not let cash hit his mothers hand....cause he will never see it!!!!!!!!...soooo child support is wasted money that i could be adding to his bank account!!!!!!...........and please dont speak on coustody i do not live close anymore and it would be wrong to take him away from the only family he has ever known considering he is being raised by his grandmother......(I was gone right after he was consived military.....on orders as he as growing up...military......and I dont even live close enough to make sure he gets to have the same time as he does now with his grandparents considering he lives with them...that would be wrong.......NO JUDGMENT ANSWERS ONLY ANSWERS PERTAINING THE QUESTION PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!!!!