[ Marriage & Divorce ] Open Question : women i need your help why is she doing this?

ok So me and my ex about 3 weeks ago started spending time together we walked dogs together and we sat and talk for a good hr. She was telling me whats going on with her life that she isn't happy living at her dad's I think she was flirting with me not sure because at work when i was punching in she elbowed me and when i punched out she elbowed me again. then the one day we. I walked dogs she was breaking a stick in half and throwing it at me and laughing and smiling. we stared spending time together after i crashed my car and she seen me at working holding myself and she keep asking me about 4 times if i was ok and i said i was fine then she followed me to the smoking area and she asked me about 3times if i was ok. she told me the one day we walked dogs that she was mad at me because i said i was only ok. We talked alot on msn too i used to always have to message her first but she always message me first now. So the one day on msn I screwed up I asked her why she was worried about me after i crashed my car and she said because im human and then I said to her did i tell you im moving to denver and she said no she said whats down there your ex. my ex is down there and i said no but im not really moving to denver i just wanted to see if she had feelings for me. Then I said to her are we only friends because you need someone to talk to and she said wow goodnight and i said I'm sorry I know who you are your a good person and she said you if i did know that then i wouldn't have asked that. So she stoped talking to me so I emailed her saying sorry. Then I though I should say sorry to her in person it was 2weeks after i said that stuff to her when i said sorry. So i seen her and it was 5Min's before our break is over so i said to her can i talk you and she said about what. I said to her I just want to say sorry for the way i talked to you on msn I'm sorry then i said whats the word im looking for then i said offend you i was just embarrassed to tell you that I'm interested in you. I was just afraid that you didn't feel the same way then she said alright and walked in the locker room. but the whole time i talked to her she didn't even look at me so is she just upset or whats going on? when I said sorry to her i was so nervous Why Wouldn't she look me in the eyes when i was talking to her? She didn't come to work today so I said hi to her on msn she said hey and i said how are you and she said sick and i asked her whats wrong and she told me she just tired then she told me that she got her driving L today. Do you think she still has feelings for me and do you think i should take it slow with her. We've been talking on msn and i put some old pics of me up with my hair dyed and she asked me to send them to her. P.S When you broke up she is the one who said that we can still be friends. She wouldn't talk to me first on msn I have to talk to her first. I have to talk to her on msn first or she wouldn't talk if i don't say hi first. So today I was talking to her and then i asked her if she had any plans for the weekend and she said work and sleep. I said to her maybe on sunday would you want to take the dogs to the park or wildwood for walk, Then she put her msn staus to away then went offline why would she do that?