[ Other - Diseases ] Open Question : Have I brought my epilepsy back on?

First off, I'd like to say that I had epilepsy as a child, which I grew out of and stopped taking medication for when I was either 10 or 11. I'm now 22, and in the past year or so I have suffered from three seperate what feel like seizures. The latest one I had last night after a couple of drinks. When I say a couple of drinks, I mean a couple too. All of a sudden I started violently shaking and vomiting, my mum tells me that my eyes were rolling back into my head and that my arms and legs were flailing about. I was aware of what was happening, I just had absolutely no control over my body at all. I couldn't speak and I couldn't swallow any water she tried to give me. In fact it felt like I wasn't actually here. The whole episode lasted about 2-3 hours I'd say, before I fell asleep exhausted. I wanted to know if I may have brought some form of epilepsy back on. Not only this, but I've been showing signs of narcolepsy in the past few weeks too. Is this a symptom? I'm quite scared, and really don't know what to do.