[ Other - Diseases ] Open Question : Mom has appendicitis but won't go to doctor...?

My mom has been living with this pain in her lower right abdomen for years. She's been to a few doctors but nothing really professional (just clinics and things like that...) and they all give her some medicine, overcharge her, and send her home. I'm really sick of it, so I decided to look up some information myself. She's really discreet about her symptoms because she doesn't want me to worry, but I do know that it comes and goes, it's ALWAYS in her lower right abdomen, it sometimes flares up after she eats... So far I've come across something that might be what she has: Appendicitis. But I'm just a kid and I can't make a serious diagnosis, so I really want to make her visit the hospital, but I don't know how to convince her. We can barely make the house payments every month so she says going will be just another waste of money.... I'm so worried about her and I love my mom so much, I don't want anything to happen to her.... Help? What do you think it is, and how can I convince her?