] Is not known [of the dogs: My water of the fear of dog I, how I give a bath him?

I have hunting dog of Farmer of years 8. Fearred the funeral water for while time interval that I know that I took (it when I was rough 1) he I have given it probably at least from 10 baths in the 7 years had because its fear. Whenever where attempt to give him to a bath this FREAKS OUTSIDE! I cannot verify it when it is like this. Certain years confront when I tried to give him to a bath [eschise] the track of our bridge. (its lead was implied inside). Fear even the water of bottles. In any case, my question is how the outside of I gives in the dog [as much pounds] my 80+ a bath with that outside. The age and it does not go outside of much, but we took ourselves to ready we move in an apartment therefore it would wish who me for is clean. Supplies with respect to take how it beyond their fear from the water? Thanks