[Distingue and dating] is not known: What can I do “in the amazing success” this?

My previous one comes in the country in the fracture of the extension by 2 weeks in the end of month. We must be solved arrives and still we have spoken and we had the feelings. It was each good one when [imaste] this one we was solved with exact the difficult existence of the great distance. They were its certain weeks of birthday 21$ [to] before. My drawing was present of I the deterioration and the wrist of the apron (lingere with the apron form), the thighs of the account of the black, the black pumps of platforms, and all underneath a black layer of ditches. It had to do a home to him made cake of the chocolate with the frost of the chocolate and a candle stops for me I make a desire since they were his birthday. I must try and he stops to happy birthday to you sing inside like [Merilin] Monroe who I did all provocative ones for the president. It is this quite provocative one? Exists [tipot] 'other that can do? We would come in sexual contact but I also wanted to make pleasant and nonsexual something.