[Rent and immovable fortune] is not known: Now the days, you underneath need 20% for the loan the honoraria of the cover?

I before bought a rough house 5 years. Acquired [epanentopismenos] for the work. The bought company the house. Later part then I underneath took the loan from the honoraria of the cover for only 5%. The market is very different now. I have the majority of excellent credit (720+). Solid history of the work, same years of company 7+. My debt in the proportion of justice is solid. I do not have the payment of 20% underneath -. The banks still do 5% underneath? Even 10%? Search of the loan of the honoraria of the cover for 200k 250k. The reason that not only now complement outside a use, is that I do not look for a house until September [otoy] October and I do not want the investigation of the credit strip that.