Open Question: Help me adjust/edit this 3 sentence thank you note?? Will be attached to flowers. Thank you =]?

I do a lot of legal work and continually work with the same people every now and then. Yesterday I showed up to record some paperwork and I arrived at the window 7 minutes past closing time. I had previously sent a thank you card during a difficult transaction we all had last year, and the supervisor remembered me and nodded to the girl like "yeah, just let her roll through and record it" So I want to send some white flowers, (very plain but beautiful) and want to say thank you...what would be the best way to do this??? KEY POINTS: Government agencies/etc are not 'allowed' to accept 'gifts', so im wondering if should not leave my name, however I really want them to know its from me...maybe by putting something about yesterday and letting me go throught he line....their favor to me saved me from going back the next day (which is a 4 hour drive) so thats time/gas/money lost... Simplicity is key, help please?? =] Best answer will be handed out ASAP...thanks!! So far I have: Thank you for squeezing me in to yesterday's schedule. It was a tremendous gesture that helped me greatly, I appreciate your sincere efforts to effectively aid the public in "__________(IE:their public works??)".....