Open Question: new job offer should I take it?

Okay so I have been working for a state clinic for 3 years. I love my patients,my co-workers and well Im pretty good at my job. My boss is terrible though. I think shes bi-polar. Shes fine sometimes but when she gets on her kicks she goes overboard. She will try to put us co-workers against each other. She talks about me to other staff. She comes in late but if your 2 minutes late she writes you up. She has favorites and lets them do what they wish but for me and some others any little mistake and she emails all the big dogs. Just recently she blamed me for some errors that were done by here and I had paper work to back myself up. There fore now shes just trying to do everything in her power to make my life miserable. She audits me all the time and the same mistakes that I have caught her doing shes writing up for. I try to stay out of her way and be nice to her when she talks to me but shes just so rude and abrasive. some of my coworkers and I had a meeting with the clinic manager and she just makes excuses for her. If you ask her a question she yells at you. She hangs up on you and is very hard to come to for questions because your scared of what mood she is going to be in. The clinic manager told us that we need to grow thicker skin and with maturity things will get better! We have to ask for permission to use the bathroom.We cant get up from our desk unless we are taking a chart back. We are not to socialize unless its on our lunch.She is making this place hell. Should I just wait it out until this blows over or should I go to an interview I got at a children's dentistry. Im just scared to make the wrong decision. UGHH!! Im so confused. Please give me your opinions and suggestions. No negative comments please! Thanks!! Sorry this was so long. Also I am going to paste on here what she sent us. Some of the expectations are good but some I think are overboard.·Punctuality is very important. You must arrive on time and be at your station ready to serve yours clients when our doors open. ·Acknowledge and greet everyone who arrives for family planning services. ·Remain at your assigned post as scheduled. When you are not assigned to the front area, please remain at your workstation unless you are picking up a chart. ·Please do not abandon and or leave the front window unattended to engage in chatter. ·At all times, please have someone provide coverage for you during your breaks ex: bathroom. ·When taking a chart to the provider, please address any concerns and return to your desk immediately. “Visiting” other staff is not permitted. ·When breaking for lunch you may not leave until the person covering the desk has arrived. If they went to lunch late this means you will go late. There may be times when you will not get a full hour for lunch. ·Rude and inappropriate language and or conversation(s) will not be tolerated. ·Answer the phone promptly and use the customer’s name throughout the phone conversation. ·Handle customers’ questions and concerns professionally and courteously. ·Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by our customers, ensuring complete satisfaction. ·Maintain a clean; safe, fully stocked and well organized work area. ·Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment. ·Assist in all areas of operations as requested by management. ·Communicate to management any and all occurrences that require attention. ·Utilize computers with skill and proficiency. File documents/charts as appropriate.