[You add - [prostheto] - ons] does not know yourself: Who type of maternal card would be i if they go with, Intel or AMD?

My plate mother is obtaining quite old and it does not have any points for the new improvements. X16 (not 2,0) has one PCI-Express and that is he. I want to increase it so that it can put in any components I want around without the preoccupation if they fit. A thing that I am having a difficulty decision is if with himself a plate AMD mother and a CPU, or obtains to a plate mother of Intel and a CPU. I have heard that the AMD is a better value and is the best option for the games, but Intel has better operation even so (in a high price more). Since like the majority of people joy obtaining of a good product for less, I am inclining towards AMD, but déjeme knows what you think. I have a plate AMD mother and a CPU at the moment, and I have not had ninguÌ  n problem with him. He is better to keep with AMD motherboard+CPU, or must interrupting of I to Intel motherboard+CPU.