Open Question: Anyone know anything about renting in Ontario? Housing Board Rules or anything?

I started to rent a townhouse in Ontario April 1st, 2010. Since I've moved in I have called the Superintendant about things that are wrong with our house: Our floor in our kitchen is coming up (sent a email with pictures to the owner and they told me to get in contact with the super to be fixed and he said in June) Our basement has a major leak that he was suppose to come see about 2 weeks ago and hasn't even with me continuing to go ask him (he always says he busy, or is taking care of his kids, or has other important things to do) Our toilets will not flush properly and are constantly plugging to the point that their almost overflowing, we constantly have to get the toilet plunged with for the past 3 days helps for a few hours. Then there are minor things, like our front door is broken and the outside door won't lock, the patio doors don't work properly and neither do the locks, our furnace recently broke he said he would see about it in the fall, we have no screens so we can't open our windows. I have a 4 year old and I am pregnant so with water problems usually comes mold, we also have a crack in the basement and its been added stress trying to get stuff done around the house and I've had enough. Can I legally hold rent or does anyone have any ideas, we cannot move right now and we have a signed 1 year agreement.