Open Question: Our realtor has not come through and has lied to us about things.?

What should we do? We purchased a condo and the parking spot in front of us, she said was ours. People were parking in it and we put NICE notes on the windows to ask them please not to park there, as we owned it. It turns out that we do NOT own it. It is misleading in guidelines that we have, and the realtor told us a specific one was ours. I was always wondering why there were 3 condo units painted on the curb to designate which spots belonged to who, and only two spots there. So some confusion has ensued. Also, we do not have our laundry room door, no one has come to clean out our hot tub and teach us how to use it; it has been 2 months since this promise was made, the outside windows are filthy and frankly I think she should have someone clean it up,since it was supposed to be done a month ago. We have lived there 2 months now. What time frame should all this be done in? I feel like we have been left in the dust. What should we do? I apologized to the neighbors for making a stink about the parking, especially considering we have a garage, but I still feel lied to. I feel like an idiot in this whole thing. The neighbors were so nice an welcomed us and brought us cookies and stuff, and I got mad over a stupid parking space. What should we do about the rest of the stuff, i.e., the laundry room door? Thank you for opinions. My husband and I are first time homebuyers and none of our families have ever lived in a condo; we have either always owned a house rented, so I am not used to condo associations and such. Thank you!