Open Question: Ok, I need help on CREDIT REPORTS. Again. Help!!!?

Ok, I did not explain myself right on my last question so here It is. In the summer of 2009 I broke my lease a month early at my apartment complex. In feburary of this year I could not afford my car payments anymore so they had to take my car. Both of those should ruin credit right? Ok. Now that that is clear... I used annual credit report to pull up my credit report for free..by Equifax, Experian, and Transunion. 2 of the 3 companies pulled up my report. (Equifax and Experian) On both they said they same exact thing...Just mentioned my student loans that I have to start paying next month. So my credit is not showing anything negative on it. Is this legit? Why have those two big MISTAKES I made as a teen not showing up? There is no way that both the landlord and the car lady did not report the mis-doings right? orrr did I get WAY lucky and they never reported it? Reason why I am so worried is the Airforce sent in a credit report request today and tommorow morning when they receieve it she is going to tell me if I can join or not. If those things show up in her system then I will be screwed. So if I am not seeing it on either of those sites, should I be ok? Do they sites usually show everything that a recruiter will see? I am not gong to be able to sleep tonight, I am so worried because I really want to jin military. Any feedback on what I need to worry about would be great. Btw the 3rd site said they could not find my identity. so idk why. Gosh, I am so scared.