Open Question: I dont know what career I want in life?

Im 30 years old married woman and have a degree in management and MBA and im really good in accounting I have worked in several fields like economics, marketing related in a private firm since I couldn't find a finance related job in my town but didn't like it at all. Then I started working as a finance officer in a small firm. Im ok with my current job but when I think about the carrier development the chances are very limited. There's a huge competition to face if I want to move to a better place and I hate facing it and interviews!!!! I'm very bad at taking pressure, work politics since Im a very sensitive person. As far as I know about my self, Im really good in fashion designing, architecture, interior decoration etc. But I feel it's too late to change my path since im already 30 and it will take another couple of years to be graduated or qualified to start the carrier. Im sure if Im gonna stick to the same field which i'm in, I will not be working so long. And most probably I will stay at home and be a house wife. (which i don't want to be). Any suggestions on what I should do? I fell so bad for my self.