Open Question: I'm now in college, can you please tell me how I should update my job resume?

I first wrote my resume for jobs in my junior year of high school. That resume is from a high school student who has never had a job before stand point. So it basically has honor rolls and things/activities that I did in high school. Since then, I had a job. But now, I want a new one. I just finished my freshman year of college. Here are my main questions: Do I still list accomplishments from high school? I went to one college first semester and a different one second semester. Should I include both in my resume? (I had to completely withdraw from the first university due to one bad grade-but that means that I don't get any credit from that university. Should I include that I attended anyway?) Should/how do I include a little blurb about why I want the job and my qualifications? Any other tips would be very much appreciated!!!!