Open Question: Help!!!! Trying to fill out a job application for a retail store. How do I answer these questions?

What it the best job you have ever had? Why did you like it so much? **I use to work in an office, so I put I loved my job because I worked with people on a daily basis and I enjoyed assisting people with whatever problem they had. Sounds okay? What is the worse job you have ever had? Why did you hate it so much? **I have only had one job and I already put why I loved it. What can I put here? Who was the BEST supervisor or manager you have worked with? What characteristics made that person a good manager? **Do I put her name? This is what I was going to write, 'My favorite supervisor was________. The characteristics I admired most about her was her nonchalant attitude. She was fun but serious when she needed to be. Working as an Assistant was my first job and she was really helpful and patience in helping me get the hang of things. Think of a POOR supervisor or manager you have worked with. What characteristics made that person a poor manager? **Again I have only had one job and I loved the supervisor I had. Although, there was another manager that was over her that I also had to deal with sometimes. He wasn't so nice because it was loud, rude and arrogant. But, I don't know if I should put that. HELP??