karnam malleswari

I am innocent, says suspended weightlifting coach Ramesh Malhotra Suspended weightlifting coach Ramesh Malhotra said on Sunday that all charges of sexual harassment levelled against him by Sydney Olympics bronze medallist Karnam Malleswari are baseless. Malleswari has accused Malhotra, a Sports Authority of India (SAI) coach, of sexually harassing junior girls at the national camp in Patiala. Malhotra, didn’t want to give any clarifications, but said that it was a campaign to malign his image. “I am ready to ready to face the consequences if I am found guilty. And if I am proved innocent then all those who have conspired against me should be be punished,” Malhotra was quoted as saying by a TV channel. Malhotra also said that the truth could be found out from the girls of the weightlifting team. Malleswari had accused Malhotra of sexually harassing female weightlifters for more than a decade.