[ Religion & Spirituality ] Open Question : Does this guy sound to good to be true? 10 pts?

Is this guy to good to be true? Opinion and Advice? Ok, So I meet this guy alittle over a month ago while I was out shopping and running a few erons. At first it was nice to meet and greet with him here and there over lunch or something, but now I feel so attracted to him! I seriously feel like i'm falling in love with this guy.My hearts literally melts when i'm arond him. It's like he to good to be true. He doesn't smoke and drink occasionally or social so to speak, He dedicates Two weekends out the month to volunteer at homeless shelter, church chaperon, or at the local YMCA. Just yesterday he ask me to walk in the Gay parade with him because he feel everyone need acceptance and he isn't ashamed of who see's him or what they think about him doing this kind of thing. (BLUSH) So I ask him he he have any kids and he told me he have 4 kids.At first my initial reaction to this was shock because he only 27 yrs old, until he explain it's not his blood kids but 4 young adult he Mentor's and take them under his wing. He help them with advice or staring their own business, or what ever they want to achieve in life. He even have his own phone number just for the 4 of them. Isn't this guy amazing or what?