[ Family ] Open Question : No matter what I do, my mom is always mad at me?

She is ALWAYS mad at me. I don't remember the last time she said, I Love You, or anything. She does when people around, and we're talking about it. then she goes on and says, sometime i love u, and shit, like, jking, but i don't think she's jking(just kidding) The last time i saw a relative that lives far away, i was 6 months, and now im 16, and she got pissed 'cause i didn't remember them (they're coming to our house) today, we thought my younger(12) sister hadblowen a fuse, but it was just my grandma's friend doing something in our basement, so we didn't know when we told mom, and she spent like, 5$on a fuse, and now she's fucking pissed at me 'cause i didn't tell her. she let me take my babysitting course, when i waz 11, and still wont let me babysit. she never lets me hang out with my friends, but i get good grades. except math. i failed all our tests, but still go a perfect mark on my report card.(she dont know i failed those tests 'cause they didn't need to be signed) so i technicaly get good grades in math. but, point is, i've taken 16 years of this fucking bullshit, and i cant take it another day. please help!!! ty