[ Singles & Dating ] Open Question : He has a girlfriend and he is friendly flirting?

This client comes to the office once a week, i barely know him, but every time he comes, he sort of sit down close to my desk and chat about arts, trips, etc. He keeps mentioning his girlfriend, but he stands close and talks for ages, and opens up about personal life, his tastes, likes and dislikes, his outlook in life, ask my opinion, and is always curious about me and my points of view. He is gorgeous and very friendly, and I never make any move to invite this conversations - he just sits down and start talking about his private life and make a lot of piercing eye contact He pays a lot of attention to me, my opinions, and he's older than me. I checked him at FB and his status is single. so what do you think? Is he friendly chatting or friendly flirting?