Open Question: Would working at a provocative coffee stand make me unemployable in the future?

So I'm a college student at an accredited university, but I'm dirt poor and need a job fast to pay for housing. I have never had a job before because I've always had crew 6 days a week for 4 hours a day and school, so my employment history is completely blank, making it hard for me to find work. However, all that working out has given me some nice curves, and I think I could possible find work as a bikini barista. I have bigger goals for myself than being a girl in a swimsuit, and I was wondering if future employers might not hire me because of this... what do you think? Would you hire a smart girl who once worked at bikini baristas? If you don't know, bikini baristas are coffee stands where the baristas are girls in bikinis. that's all. It's kind of like hooters i guess.