I love you man live on TV

My current favorite comedy is "I love you, Man". Rib Tickling Comedy I Love You, Man is a light-hearted romantic comedy and the character Sydney played by Jason Segel is adorable and you ....I Love You, Man is a 2009 American comedy film originally titled Let's be Friends and the written by Larry Levin before John Hamburg rewrote and directed the film.Most recent is I Love You, Man, a virtual compendium of the contemporary white male comedy's core values.
-------------------

Tune to TBS (seen on cable Channel 22) at 8 for the movie comedy “I Love You, Man.” Paul Rudd plays Peter Klaven, who realizes, as his wedding day approaches, that he has no one to act as his best man. Through a series of “man-dates,” he finds Sydney Fife (Jason Segel), and the pair become instant friends. But as Peter’s “bro-mance” with Sydney grows stronger, it threatens his relationship with his fiancee (Rashida Jones), forcing Peter to make a choice.