republican debate 2011 [VIDEO]

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

The first debate between 2012 Republican presidential hopefuls will be held May 2nd at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library and Museum in Simi Valley. Get a full list of the scheduled 2011/2012 debates on the 2011/2012 Primary Debate page.

It was far more boring that these debates are supposed to be, in large part because the candidates appeared to be afraid to disagree with one another. I guess I had hoped he would at least act like he was taking the process seriously, but I don't think his performance fooled anyone.Going into the debate, I found myself thinking that this was make-or-break time for Tim Pawlenty. I have been thinking of him as the front-runner, and I did not see anything during the debate that made me change my mind. I expected someone might attempt to appeal to moderate Republicans, but nobody did.What about Ron Paul and Rick Santorum? Paul did the same thing he always does, reminding everyone that he will never be a serious contender for the presidency.