Carrie Fisher slimmed down

Carrie Fisher is almost ready for that metal bikini again!
On Wednesday, the Star Wars actress, 54, debuted her 50-pound weight loss during an appearance on The Today Show. Fisher stunned in a black pantsuit and a cleavage-baring pink top.
When Fisher announced her Jenny Craig deal -- and weight loss goals -- back in January, she explained: "I'm pretty fearless, but my scale is frightening. "I exhausted the alphabet on bra sizes."

Carrie Fisher slimmed down

I lost 50 pounds. "I weighed 3 million pounds! I thought that was getting old."
It all seems to come back to the metal bikini for Carrie Fisher.
Well, Fisher is closer to being able to wear that legendary outfit all over again, having lost 50 pounds in nine months on the Jenny Craig Weight Loss program, as she told TODAY's Ann Curry.
This old thing?' ... I'll come out with a line of metal bikinis for women over 40. If you want dignity, you wear metal bikinis over (age) 40."
The Star Wars actress has shed 50lbs in nine months since becoming the face of diet company, Jenny Craig, she said.
It looks like Carrie Fisher had mad plastic surgery on her face.'

Carrie Fisher slimmed down

'I thought I was getting old. Carrie also joked that she wanted to get back in shape so she could don the metal bikini she wore as Princess Leia in the 1977 classic sci-fi hit.
I'm just wearing my home style metal bikini."